October 25, 2013

Where was OBAMA listening in on the Boston Mosque etc?

So, the US eavesdrops on foreign leaders and US citizens phone calls...

Don't get me wrong...I am all for appropriate surveillance ...but the US approach is like the TSA at the Airport taking the gray haired 85 year old woman aside for a cavity search  and letting Muhammad pass...

This administration is the "gang that could not lead straight".
The level of corruption and incompetence has sunk to a new level.

I am not here to make excuses and why would I...as they are beginning to say louder: I did note vote for him! So, I won't even try. This POTUS is so Green, he is just totally clueless.
Treating each issue as if it were not interdependent on others is juvenile and the podium shuffle is really old. People now know the phrases he will use...before he uses them.

I wonder if there is an impeachment pool game already. You know, where you bet on what day he will be impeached...

Can't wait til leadership change is made....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment