February 4, 2014

Must Jews dislike the Christians Who Like Them?



In other words, while I and my fellow faithful Jews like the fact that the next pogrom will not come from an Evangelical torch and pitchfork crowd, we still don’t trust you. You can’t say you love me for who I am, because who I am includes a thorough rejection of the essence of your ideology, all of it, completely, I hold that there’s no truth to it whatsoever.

Must Jews Dislike - Read More

In other words, while I and my fellow faithful Jews like the fact that the next pogrom will not come from an Evangelical torch and pitchfork crowd, we still don’t trust you. You can’t say you love me for who I am, because who I am includes a thorough rejection of the essence of your ideology, all of it, completely, I hold that there’s no truth to it whatsoever.

Read more at: http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/must-jews-dislike-the-christians-who-like-them/2014/01/07/

No comments:

Post a Comment