March 7, 2008

Israel - Time for Biblical boundaries!

As I watched the news about the murders of the kids at Yeshiva Merkav Harav, I grew sad, angry, frustrated and impassioned!

But, what can one do in the Galut? Do I even have the right to criticize Israel's leadership for it's actions or inaction's? Some say yes and some say no.

The current leadership is corrupt and impotent.
The people of Israel have not been divided by this "leader" who is tired of fighting.
The government censorship is successful.

I can't possibly imagine what it is like to live in Israel.
Rockets falling and people in a sense choosing to live with it.

When will the population rise up and retake the leadership of Israel?
Will they, and if so by what impetus? Will it have to be a political party?
Will the method of electing MK's need to change?

What can I do? How can I help from here?
I can't lobby here because I really think that cutting off all aid from the US
needs to happen now. Israel can and needs to stand alone.
Then the leadership will have no excuse for it's actions or inaction's.

The President Bush and Road Map influence need to be dealt with as a sovereign nation...not a puppet state.

The time is now to Expel all Arabs from Israel, retake Gaza and expel the Arabs and annex Judea and Samaria and expel the Arabs.

Meir Kahane was absolutely right!

No comments:

Post a Comment