December 16, 2010

From The Galut - Kislev 11 - 5771 (TIMA)*

Very snowy day in upstate NY...
It remains to far for me to walk to the nearest Shul. I can't imagine I will move
before I make Aliyah...but it  really cold and icy!

We are so disjointed and have so many Galut splinter groups from Federation to Z Street, that
I still can't figure out how we become one community.
From here it appears there are two players in Israel I want to root for
:Manhigut Yehudit and Moshe Feiglin and MK Michael Ben-Ari.

There remains no alternative to making Israel the State of Jews....except for Rabbi Meir Kahane's plan
to relocate the Arabs out of Israel.
This should start with the Temple Mount. Israel needs to bring in the police and IDF to forcibly remove the Arabs on the TM. Israel then needs to set the rules for only Jews to be allowed or however they see fit.

If this is what triggers the clash that will inspire Israel to carry out the rest of the Arab removal...so be it!

I believe I was at Sinai and that Eretz Yisrael belongs to me. I only came to this conclusion fairly recently after I began the road of  Teshuva.

I welcome your thoughts.


Avigdor






*Til I make aliyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment