October 27, 2009

George Soros - J Street...

If Rabbi Meir Kahane were still alive, I would easily be an avid supporter.
If his movement were alive....
Rabbi Kahane defended Jews and advocated expelling the Arabs.

As a Jew, I have a portion in Israel whether I live there or not.
As Secular and intermarried Jews, I question J Streets interest and can only assume they are driven either by Arab Oil money or guilt.

If J Street had no answer in the ME and decided that peace at any cost is what they want, why don't they get the Arabs to capitulate?

We all know all of the arguments as well as I. What possible justification can J Street have for not taking a Pro Israel position and simply becoming being "pro peace"?

Sounds like Peace now to me.

All they want now is a 2 State solution. Sounds like the final solution...the sequel to me!

When will these Secular's stand up and defend Israel as their heritage and portion?
Or at least just get out of the way and stop embarrassing the rest of us?
Perhaps they have simply forsaken her?

B*H*

No comments:

Post a Comment