1) Above all, it is not decency or goodness of gentleness that impresses the Middle East, but strength.
Still appropriate today!
2) But the Jew is not a cripple. G-d made him with two legs, and the authentic healthy Jew walks on both of them.
Israel is ready to throw off the yoke of US Aid!
3) Every man judges his own happiness and satisfaction with life in terms of his possession or lack of possession of those things that he considers worthwhile and valuable.
Your soul, not material possession will go with you the next life.
4) For so long as the Jew has even one ally, he will be convinced - in his smallness of mind - that his salvation came from that ally. It is only when he is alone - against all of his own efforts and frantic attempts - that he will, through no choice, be compelled to turn to G-d.
Israel will soon be alone.
5) I know that elections must be limited only to those who understand that the Arabs are the deadly enemy of the Jewish state, who would bring on us a slow Auschwitz - not with gas, but with knives and hatchets.
No change here...
6) I see all this and know that if we are to save the Jewish state and its three-and-a-half million Jews from terrible horrors, we must rise up and demand a fundamental change in the very system of government.
Maniigut Yehudit is the ticket!
7) If we ever hope to rid the world of the political AIDS of our time, terrorism, the rule must be clear: One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
I second that!
8) It is incumbent upon us to understand our greatness and believe in it so that we do not cheapen and profane ourselves.
Chosen people have to follow the Statutes
9) Jews have been in Egypt since Biblical times, and Alexandria had once been, at least partially, a Jewish city.
Not sure if any are left today.
10) Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are.
11) Life is essentially a question of values.
What are you doing when nobody is watching?
12) Love has its place, as does hate. Peace has its place, as does war. Mercy has its place, as do cruelty and revenge.
Fight fire with fire.
13) Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
14) No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place.
It serves many purposes.
15) One of the great problems with Americans is that - being a decent people - they assume that everyone else is equally decent.
Apply that to Obama...
16) Only a people that believes that its G-d called the world and its inhabitants into being and controls and decrees their destiny, has any logical and intellectual reason to worship Him.
17) Surely it is time for Jews, worried over the huge growth of Arabs in Israel, to consider finishing the exchange of populations that began 35 years ago.
Please begin NOW!
18) The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
It is near... you can feel it. Is the Anti-Messiah here now?
19) The difference is that if we turn from the Gentile first, we will have the Almighty as the immediate staff and our comfort. If not, we will have neither the Gentile nor, for a terrible stage, the Almighty.
Trust in no man....
20) The fact is, that with the creation of the Jewish state in 1948, hundreds of thousands of Jews fled Arab countries, almost all of whom left behind all their property for which compensation was never paid.
The world has no problem with Jews being forced out of any country
21) The G-d of History, the G-d of the Jewish people, called the world into being for one reason only and that was for the sake of the Jewish people and the Torah of Israel.
And for us to be the Light Unto Nations to the 70.
22) The Jew does not wish to be isolated. He fears being alone, without allies.
Until we all make Aliyah....
23) The Jew is upset because the nations of the world - the United Nations - lash him, brand him as racist and evil, hate him and openly demonstrate their desire to destroy him.
But this is the way it was written
24) The Jewish nation is indeed, the heart of the world and there is no reason for the existence of empires, kings, rulers, masses or systems aside from their reaction to the Jewish people.
25) The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
And so we can all follow the same path!
26) There is the illusion of the world and the reality of the Torah.
27) Today, Jewish defense is an accepted thing.
Dimona and more
We have our own values; we build our own special, our JEWISH life - and we are proud, so very proud.
So wear a Jewish Star and bagel everyone