December 24, 2014

The Jewish Hipster Party

The Jewish Hipster Party

Naftali Bennett - Hipster
Photo Credit: Naftali Bennett
Naftali Bennett doesn't like how the Left are always calling on Israel to apologize, so Bennett visited Tel Aviv, dressed up as an aging Tel Aviv hipster, and began apologizing - acting out exactly how it looks when and if Israel apologizes.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how I feel towards this video. I get the point, but should Bennett have been the actor?

It's not that he did a bad job, and I apologize for writing this, but I think it was a mistake for the man who wants to be our next Defense Minister (before becoming Prime Minister) to have acted like this in a video.

I apologize in advance for showing it to you and using up 2 minutes and 45 seconds of your life.

On the other hand, Bennett says its time we stop apologizing...

 http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/the-jewish-hipster-party/2014/12/18/0/?print

No comments:

Post a Comment