June 16, 2009

Kill them or appease them (then kill them)

How will Israel survive? If Bibi doesn't start to expel the Arabs, he probably never will. In that case Israel needs new leadership ASAP, that is a leader that is Torah driven.


Assuming none of these scenarios come to fruition, what can Israel do in the face of mounting pressure by Obama and the balance of the anti-semitic world (Europe)?

Retreat to the 67 lines is obviously suicide. Everybody knows the US can't be relied on unless Israel joins NATO. Even then I feel sketchy about relying on the US for anything.

What can Israel and Bibi do to keep Obama out? What will sour him or distract him?
Iran may be starting just the usual distraction that will make the US turn their attention elsewhere.

The US could provide a distraction also. Let's see what HaShem has in store for all of us!

Avi

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am an American and I happened upon your blog while looking around the internet searching for information regarding Obama the enemy.
    I wish to apologize for the direction my Country has taken and the evil we have given power to.
    The jewish people are the apple of G-ds eye and I beleive the U.S. was created to protect the jewish people.
    This man is against the Lord. I am very disheartened by what is happening here in the U.S.But I will fight for you from here.
    I have a question. I am Christian and I have a Jewish friend. I have known her for 15 years and we are close friends. She is very liberal and adores Obama. I cannot understand this. I argue with her constantly that he his supporting Islam and is going to not only not defend Israel but try and hurt her. She won't listen to me. I cannot understand why so many American Jews are like this, especially powerful Hollywood Jews.
    What are your thoughts on this subject if you don't mind?
    Bless you and know there are many of us who stand with you here....We just seem to lose elections lately. It doesn't matter...I have faith the Lord will protect Israel as he promised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither can I.
    But the Redemption will come anyway and Obama will play his role.
    He is probably Gog, and the final chapter is playing out.
    Don't worry, as long as you are not a pagan and are a Noahide you will be OK!

    Shalom

    ReplyDelete